Fairness and Inflation Persistence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Strifler & Thomas Beissinger, 2016.
"Fairness Considerations in Labor Union Wage Setting – A Theoretical Analysis,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 63(3), pages 303-330, July.
- Strifler, Matthias & Beissinger, Thomas, 2012. "Fairness Considerations in Labor Union Wage Setting: A Theoretical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Strifler, Matthias & Beissinger, Thomas, 2012. "Fairness considerations in labor union wage setting: A theoretical analysis," FZID Discussion Papers 56-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Marco Fongoni & Alex Dickson, 2015. "A theory of wage setting behavior," Working Papers 1505, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2016.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2002.
"Sticky Information versus Sticky Prices: A Proposal to Replace the New Keynesian Phillips Curve,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1295-1328.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2001. "Sticky information versus sticky prices: a proposal to replace the New-Keynesian Phillips curve," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2001. "Sticky Information Versus Sticky Prices: A Proposal to Replace the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1922, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2002. "Sticky Information Versus Sticky Prices: A Proposal to Replace the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," Scholarly Articles 3415324, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis, 2001. "Sticky Information Versus Sticky Prices: A Proposal to Replace the New Keynesian Phillips Curve," NBER Working Papers 8290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yanli LI, Hongfeng PENG & Hongfeng PENG, 2013. "Inflation Persistence in Nine Latin American Countries: Panel SURKSS Test with a Fourier Function," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 132-143, October.
- Christopher Bowdler & Luca Nunziata, 2007.
"Inflation Adjustment and Labour Market Structures: Evidence from a Multi-country Study,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 109(3), pages 619-642, September.
- Nunziata, Luca & Bowdler, Christopher, 2005. "Inflation Adjustment and Labour Market Structures: Evidence from a Multi-Country Study," IZA Discussion Papers 1510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- María Dolores Gadea & Laura Mayoral, 2006.
"The Persistence of Inflation in OECD Countries: A Fractionally Integrated Approach,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(1), March.
- Laura Mayoral, 2005. "The Persistence of Inflation in OECD Countries:a Fractionally Integrated Approach," Working Papers 259, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Laura Mayoral, 2005. "The persistence of inflation in OECD countries: A fractionally integrated approach," Economics Working Papers 958, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2005.
- Gadea, Maria & Mayoral, Laura, 2005. "The Persistence of Inflation in OECD Countries: A Fractionally Integrated Approach," MPRA Paper 815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoffel, Kai & Linzert, Tobias, 2005.
"The Role of Real Wage Rigidity and Labor Market Frictions for Unemployment and Inflation Dynamics,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1896, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christoffel, Kai & Linzert, Tobias, 2006. "The role of real wage rigidity and labor market frictions for unemployment and inflation dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,11, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Olivier Body, 2014. "Costly and Truthful Communication: Two Alternative Objectives," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-10, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Geronikolaou, George & Spyromitros, Eleftherios & Tsintzos, Panagiotis, 2016. "Inflation persistence: The path of labor market structural reforms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 317-322.
- Steinar Holden & Fredrik Wulfsberg, 2007. "Are real wages rigid downwards?," Working Paper 2007/01, Norges Bank.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:2:p:125-141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Holden, Steinar & Wulfsberg, Fredrik, 2009. "How strong is the macroeconomic case for downward real wage rigidity?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 605-615, May.
- Jenny Lye & Ian McDonald, 2008. "The Eisner Puzzle, the Unemployment Threshold and the Range of Equilibria," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 14(2), pages 125-141, May.
- Alho, Kari O. E., 2006. "Labour Market Institutions and the Effectiveness of Tax and Benefit Policies in Enchancing Employment: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers 1008, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Steinar Holden & Fredrik Wulfsberg, 2007. "How strong is the case for downward real wage rigidity?," Working Papers 07-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:50:y:2017:i:2:p:137-151 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:2:y:2004:i:2-3:p:240-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.