Pricing, Competition and Policy in Australasian Air Travel Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hazledine, Tim, 2010. "Oligopoly price discrimination with many prices," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 150-153, December.
- Zuidberg, Joost, 2014. "Identifying airline cost economies: An econometric analysis of the factors affecting aircraft operating costs," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 86-95.
- David Gillen & Tim Hazledine, 2016. "Pricing of Regional Airline Services in Australia and New Zealand, 2011–2015," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(2), pages 87-98, June.
- repec:eee:transa:v:112:y:2018:i:c:p:46-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolas De Roos & Gordon Mills & Stephen Whelan, 2010. "Pricing Dynamics in the Australian Airline Market," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 545-562, December.
- Hazledine, Tim, 2011. "Legacy carriers fight back: Pricing and product differentiation in modern airline marketing," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 130-135.
- Dresner, Martin & Eroglu, Cuneyt & Hofer, Christian & Mendez, Fabio & Tan, Kerry, 2015. "The impact of Gulf carrier competition on U.S. airlines," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 31-41.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpe:jtecpo:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:37-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bath.ac.uk/e-journals/jtep .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .