On the existence of approximate equilibria and sharing rule solutions in discontinuous games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2009. "An existence result for discontinuous games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(3), pages 1333-1340, May.
- Laraki, Rida & Solan, Eilon & Vieille, Nicolas, 2005.
"Continuous-time games of timing,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 206-238, February.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "Continuous-Time Games of Timing," Working Papers hal-00591682, HAL.
- Rida Laraki & Eilon Solan & Nicolas Vieille, 2003. "Continuous-time Games of Timing," Discussion Papers 1363, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Nicolas, VIEILLE & Rida, LARAKI & Eilon, SOLAN, 2003. "Continuous-Time Games of Timing," HEC Research Papers Series 773, HEC Paris.
- Nicolas Vieille & Eilon Solan & Rida Laraki, 2005. "Continuous-time games of timing," Post-Print hal-00464672, HAL.
- Pavlo Prokopovych, 2011. "On equilibrium existence in payoff secure games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 48(1), pages 5-16, September.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2014.
"On the existence of Nash equilibrium in Bayesian games,"
Departmental Working Papers
201402, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Richard McLean, 2015. "On the Existence of Nash Equilibrium in Bayesian Games," Departmental Working Papers 201513, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Rothstein, 2007. "Discontinuous Payoffs, Shared Resources, and Games of Fiscal Competition: Existence of Pure Strategy Nash Equilibrium," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 9(2), pages 335-368, April.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2005.
"Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment,"
666156000000000474, UCLA Department of Economics.
- James Andreoni & Yeon-Koo Che & Jinwoo Kim, 2006. "Asymmetric Information about Rivals’ Types in Standard Auctions: An Experiment," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000293, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Ziad, Abderrahmane, 1997. "Pure-Strategy [epsiv]-Nash Equilibrium inn-Person Nonzero-Sum Discontinuous Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 238-249, August.
- Kim, Jinwoo & Che, Yeon-Koo, 2004. "Asymmetric information about rivals' types in standard auctions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 383-397, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:75-84 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:etbull:v:5:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s40505-017-0118-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:177:y:2018:i:c:p:1-33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Bich, 2016. "Prudent Equilibria and Strategic Uncertainty in Discontinuous Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01337293, HAL.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:111:y:2018:i:c:p:16-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Bich, 2016. "Prudent Equilibria and Strategic Uncertainty in Discontinuous Games," Working Papers halshs-01337293, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscontinuous games; better-reply security; sharing rules; approximate equilibrium; Reny equilibrium; strategic approximation; auctions; timing games;
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:2081. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.