Understanding some recent existence results for discontinuous games
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 48 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/199/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2010. "Polytopes and the existence of approximate equilibria in discontinuous games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 381-388, January.
- Radzik, Tadeusz, 1991. "Pure-strategy [epsiv]-Nash equilibrium in two-person non-zero-sum games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 356-367, August.
- Ziad, Abderrahmane, 1997. "Pure-Strategy [epsiv]-Nash Equilibrium inn-Person Nonzero-Sum Discontinuous Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 238-249, August.
- Bagh, Adib, 2010. "Variational convergence: Approximation and existence of equilibria in discontinuous games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(3), pages 1244-1268, May.
- Leo K. Simon, 1987. "Games with Discontinuous Payoffs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(4), pages 569-597.
- Michael R. Baye & Guoqiang Tian & Jianxin Zhou, 1993. "Characterizations of the Existence of Equilibria in Games with Discontinuous and Non-quasiconcave Payoffs," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 935-948.
- Drew Fudenberg & David Levine, 1983.
"Limit Games and Limit Equilibria,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
289, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lebrun, Bernard, 1996.
"Existence of an Equilibrium in First Price Auctions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 421-43, April.
- Bernard Lebrun, 1996. "Existence of an equilibrium in first price auctions (*)," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 7(3), pages 421-443.
- Carmona, Guilherme, 2008.
"An Existence Result for Discontinuous Games,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp530, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Leo K. Simon & Jeroen M. Swinkels & William R. Zame, 2002. "Communication and Equilibrium in Discontinuous Games of Incomplete Information," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1711-1740, September.
- Philip J. Reny, 1999. "On the Existence of Pure and Mixed Strategy Nash Equilibria in Discontinuous Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1029-1056, September.
- Yannelis, Nicholas C. & Prabhakar, N. D., 1983. "Existence of maximal elements and equilibria in linear topological spaces," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 233-245, December.
- Guoqiang Tian, 1993. "Necessary and Sufficient Conditions for Maximization of a Class of Preference Relations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 60(4), pages 949-958.
- Pavlo Prokopovych, 2011. "On equilibrium existence in payoff secure games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 48(1), pages 5-16, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joecth:v:48:y:2011:i:1:p:31-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.