Amortisation Versus Impairment of Goodwill and Accounting Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:30:y:1992:i:2:p:185-209 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lapointe-Antunes, Pascale & Cormier, Denis & Magnan, Michel, 2009. "Value relevance and timeliness of transitional goodwill-impairment losses: Evidence from Canada," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 56-78, March.
- repec:bla:joares:v:37:y:1999:i:2:p:353-385 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicola Giuseppe Castellano & Katia Corsi & Roberto Del Gobbo, 2015. "Goodwill Disclosure in Europe. Profiles of disclosing companies," Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, Eastern European Business and Economics Studies Centre, vol. 1(2), pages 32-65.
- Markéta Boučková, 2016. "Quality of Disclosed Information with Emphasis on Goodwill Impairment," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(2), pages 37-52.
- repec:eeb:15v1n2:v:1:y:2015:i:2:p:32-65 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAmortisation; impairment; goodwill; value relevance; timeliness;
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:4:y:2011:i:3:p:93-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .