Contact information of Rochester, Business - Ph.D.,
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:robuph. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbrocus.html .
- 62 The Analysis of Computer Backup Service: Economics, Optimal Capacity and Resources Allocation
by Cheng, H.
- 59 Accounting Earnings and Cash Flows as Measures of Firm Performance: The Role of Accounting Accruals
by Dechow, P.M.
- 57 Reverse Engeneering of Relational Databases: Extraction of Domain Semantics
by Hsiang-Li, C.
- 54 CEO Turnover and Outside Succession: A Cross-Sectional Analysis
by Parrino, R.
- 53 Bond Yields, returns, and Aggregate Activity
by Chapman, D.A.
- 51 Fundamental Analysis and Subsequent Stock Returns
by Greig, A.C.
- 50 Debt-Convenant Violations and Managers' Accounting-Choice and Production- Investment Decisions
by Sweeney, A.P.
- 49 Volume and the Equity Premium
by Kearns, P.