The Impact of Deferred Tax Allocation on Earnings as a Measure of Firm Performance
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lev, Baruch & Sougiannis, Theodore, 1996. "The capitalization, amortization, and value-relevance of R&D," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 107-138, February.
- Baljit K. Sidhu, 1996. "The ‘New’ Deferred Tax: a Comment on AARF Discussion Paper No. 22 ‘Accounting for Income Tax’," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 6(11), pages 37-49, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFIRMS; TAX POLICY; PRODUCTION;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:robuph:72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sbrocus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .