The role of advisory committees in the system of the corporate governance. Case study on listed companies in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Avshalom Adam & Tal Shavit, 2009. "Roles and responsibilities of boards of directors revisited in reconciling conflicting stakeholders interests while maintaining corporate responsibility," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 13(4), pages 281-302, November.
- Morten Huse, 2003. "Renewing Management and Governance: New Paradigms of Governance?," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 7(3), pages 211-221, September.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; advisory committees; audit committee; remuneration committee; nomination committee;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N40 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - General, International, or Comparative
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii:y:2012:p:208-214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ramona Violeta Vasilescu) or (Ilker Cakar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettiro.html .