Exploring nonlinear supply chains: the dynamics of capacity constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dominguez, Roberto & Cannella, Salvatore & Ponte, Borja & Framinan, Jose M., 2020. "On the dynamics of closed-loop supply chains under remanufacturing lead time variability," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 97(C).
- Ponte, Borja & Naim, Mohamed M. & Syntetos, Aris A., 2019. "The value of regulating returns for enhancing the dynamic behaviour of hybrid manufacturing-remanufacturing systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 278(2), pages 629-645.
- Cannella, Salvatore & Dominguez, Roberto & Ponte, Borja & Framinan, Jose M., 2018. "Capacity restrictions and supply chain performance: Modelling and analysing load-dependent lead times," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 204(C), pages 264-277.
- Hedenstierna, Carl Philip T. & Disney, Stephen M., 2018. "Avoiding the capacity cost trap: Three means of smoothing under cyclical production planning," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 201(C), pages 149-162.
- Ponte, Borja & Costas, José & Puche, Julio & Pino, Raúl & de la Fuente, David, 2018. "The value of lead time reduction and stabilization: A comparison between traditional and collaborative supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 165-185.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:tprsxx:v:55:y:2017:i:14:p:4053-4067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TPRS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.