Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-employment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Ulrike Muehlberger & Silvia Pasqua, 2006. "Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-employment," ICER Working Papers 11-2006, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Berton Fabio & Pacelli Lia & Segre Giovanna, 2005. "Il lavoro parasubordinato in Italia: tra autonomia del lavoratore e precarietà del lavoro," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 57-100.
- Sara Rica & Amaia Iza, 2005. "Career Planning in Spain: Do Fixed-term Contracts Delay Marriage and Parenthood?," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 49-73, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mussida Chiara & Sciulli Dario, 2015. "Flexibility Policies and Re-employment Probabilities in Italy," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 15(2), pages 621-651, April.
- Sieds, 2012. "Complete Volume LXVI n.1 2012," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 66(1), pages 1-296.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kahanec, Martin & Kendzia, Michael J. & Wehner, Caroline & al., et, 2013. "Report No. 54: Social Protection Rights of Economically Dependent Self-employed Workers," IZA Research Reports 54, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Böheim, René & Mühlberger, Ulrike, 2009. "Dependent self-employment: workers between employment and self-employment in the UK," Zeitschrift für ArbeitsmarktForschung - Journal for Labour Market Research, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 42(2), pages 182-195.
- Concepción Román & Emilio Congregado & José Millán, 2011. "Dependent self-employment as a way to evade employment protection legislation," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 363-392, October.
More about this item
Keywordsself-employment; dependency; outsourcing;
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:67:y:2009:i:2:p:201-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .