Culture and the Labor Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2014.
"My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 245-273.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2014. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," Review of Behavioral Economics, now publishers, vol. 1(3), pages 245-273, May.
- Schneck, Stefan, 2013. "My Wage is Unfair! Just a Feeling or Comparison with Peers?," EconStor Preprints 70096, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Andreia Tolciu & Ulrich Zierahn, 2012.
"Women and work: what role do social norms play?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 711-733, April.
- Tolciu, Andreia & Zierahn, Ulrich, 2010. "Women and work: what role do social norms play?," HWWI Research Papers 1-30, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Andreia Tolciu & Ulrich Zierahn, 2010. "Women and Work: What Role Do Social Norms Play?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201009, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Bartosz Slawecki, 2011. "Anthropology of the peripheral labour market. The role of culture in explaining the process of hiring employees in microenterprises (Antropologia peryferyjnego rynku pracy - rola kultury w wyjasnianiu," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 9(32), pages 129-153.
- David Stifel & Marcel Fafchamps & Bart Minten, 2009.
"Taboos, agriculture and poverty,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2009-15, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
More about this item
KeywordsCulture; Labor Market; Labor Economics; Social Norms;
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:58:y:2000:i:4:p:505-521. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .