Profit Expectations and Confidence: Some unresolved issues in the Austrian/Post-Keynesian debate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roy J. Rotheim, 1990. "Organicism and the Role of the Individual in Keynes' Thought," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 12(2), pages 316-326, January.
- J. Snippe, 1987. "Intertemporal Coordination and the Economics of Keynes: Comment on Garrison," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 329-334, Summer.
- J. M. Keynes, 1937. "The General Theory of Employment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 51(2), pages 209-223.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, September.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Davis,John B., 2008. "Keynes's Philosophical Development," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521065511, September.
- Hicks, J. R., 1979. "Critical Essays in Monetary Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284239.
- Lachmann, Ludwig M, 1976. "From Mises to Shackle: An Essay on Austrian Economics and the Kaleidic Society," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 54-62, March.
- William Butos & Roger Koppl, 1993. "Hayekian expectations: Theory and empirical applications," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 303-329, September.
- William N. Butos & Roger G. Koppl, 1995. "The Varieties of Subjectivism: Keynes and Hayek on Expectations," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 9505001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 May 1995.
- Roger W. Garrison, 1987. "Full Employment and Intertemporal Coordination: A Rejoinder," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 335-341, Summer.
- Koppl, Roger & Yeager, Leland B., 1996. "Big Players and Herding in Asset Markets: The Case of the Russian Ruble," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 367-383, July.
- Bateman, Bradley W, 1991. "Das Maynard Keynes Problem: Review Article," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(1), pages 101-111, March.
- Laurence S. Moss & Karen I. Vaughn, 1986. "Hayek's Ricardo Effect: A Second Look," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 18(4), pages 545-565, Winter.
- Yeager, Leland B & Burmeister, Edwin, 1978. "Continuity and Capital-Reversal: Reply," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 147-149, January.
- Yeager, Leland B, 1976. "Toward Understanding Some Paradoxes in Capital Theory," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(3), pages 313-346, September.
- Rosser, J Barkley, Jr, 1978. "Continuity and Capital-Reversal: Comment," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(1), pages 143-146, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:13:y:2001:i:1:p:59-80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.