On Stephen Parsons' Philosophical Critique of Transcendental Realism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tony Lawson, 1997. "Critical Issues in Economics as Realist Social Theory," Ekonomia, Cyprus Economic Society and University of Cyprus, vol. 1(2), pages 75-117, Winter.
- Runde, Jochen, 1998. "Assessing Causal Economic Explanations," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 151-172, April.
- Stephen Parsons, 1999. "Economics and Reality: A philosophical critique of transcendental realism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 455-466.
- Stephen D. Parsons, 1996. "Post Keynesian Realism and Keynes’ General Theory," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 419-441, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Parsons, 2001. "A Response to the Claim 'There is no Problem for Transcendental Realism Here'," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 115-123.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:13:y:2001:i:1:p:101-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .