Critical Issues in Economics as Realist Social Theory
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Mearman, 2006.
"Critical realism in economics and open-systems ontology: A critique,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(1), pages 47-75.
- Andrew Mearman, 2004. "Critical Realism in Economics and Open-Systems Ontology: A Critique," Working Papers 0401, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Steve Fleetwood, 2005. "A critical realist reply to Walters & Young," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 587-600.
- Jochen Runde, 2001. "On Stephen Parsons' Philosophical Critique of Transcendental Realism," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 101-114.
- Steve Fleetwood, 2001. "Causal Laws, Functional Relations and Tendencies," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 201-220.
- Stephen Parsons, 2001. "A Response to the Claim 'There is no Problem for Transcendental Realism Here'," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 115-123.
- Paul Lewis, 2005. "Boettke, The Austrian School and the Reclamation of Reality in Modern Economics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 83-108, January.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Rajani Kannepalli Kanth in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekn:ekonom:v:1:y:1997:i:2:p:75-117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Managing Editor). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cyessea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.