Some claims made for critical realism in economics: two case studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- G. Hodgson., 2006. "Some Claims Made for Critical Realism in Economics: Two Case Studies," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 7.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blaug,Mark, 1997. "Economic Theory in Retrospect," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521577014.
- Bernard Walters & David Young, 1999. "Is Critical Realism the Appropriate Basis for Post Keynesianism?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 105-123, September.
- Downward, Paul, 2000. "A Realist Appraisal of Post-Keynesian Pricing Theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(2), pages 211-224, March.
- Marina Colonna & Harald Hagemann, 1995. "The Economics of F.A. Hayek," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, volume 0, number 101, April.
- Kilpatrick, Andrew & Lawson, Tony, 1980. "On the Nature of Industrial Decline in the UK," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Runde, Jochen, 1998. "Assessing Causal Economic Explanations," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(2), pages 151-172, April.
- Baert, Patrick, 1996. "Realist Philosophy of the Social Sciences and Economics: A Critique," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 513-522, September.
- Stephanie Blankenburg & Clive Lawson & Tony Lawson & Paul Lewis & Stephen Pratten & Jochen Runde, 2002. "Introduction," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(6), pages 679-681, November.
- Hodgson, Geoff, 1989. "Institutional Rigidities and Economic Growth," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(1), pages 79-101, March.
More about this item
Keywordscritical realism; Marxism; abstraction; explanation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:11:y:2004:i:1:p:53-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.