Social capital in building regional innovative capability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Stimson & John Western & Scott Baum & Yolanda Van Gellecum, 2003. "Measuring Community Strength and Social Capital," ERSA conference papers ersa03p521, European Regional Science Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016.
"Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
131, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces," Working Papers 1603, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Anne Paalanen & Vesa Harmaakorpi & Timo Pihkala, 2006. "Absorptive Capacity in Practice-Based Innovation Activities: the Case of Lahti Region, Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa06p347, European Regional Science Association.
- Satu Pekkarinen & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2006. "Building regional innovation networks: The definition of an age business core process in a regional innovation system," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 401-413.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2011.
"The Bright Side of Social Capital: How 'Bridging' Makes Italian Provinces More Innovative,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0096, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Percoco, Marco, 2011. "The bright side of social capital: how 'bridging' makes Italian provinces more innovative," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Timo Pihkala & Vesa Harmaakorpi & Satu Pekkarinen, 2007. "The Role of Dynamic Capabilities and Social Capital in Breaking Socio-Institutional Inertia in Regional Development," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(4), pages 836-852, December.
- repec:kap:jtecht:v:42:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10961-016-9478-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadezhda Lebedeva & Ekaterina Osipova & Liubov Cherkasova, 2013. "Values and Social Capital as Predictors of Attitudes towards Innovation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Maria JoÃ£o SimÃµes & Domingos Santos, 2012. "The Digital Cities and Regions Program in Portugal: a Critical Evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa12p132, European Regional Science Association.
- Basco, Rodrigo, 2015. "Family business and regional development—A theoretical model of regional familiness," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 259-271.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2013.
"Social capital and the innovative performance of Italian provinces,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(4), pages 908-929, April.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2013. "Social Capital and the Innovative Performance of Italian Provinces," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 45(4), pages 908-929, April.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Percoco, Marco, 2013. "Social capital and the innovative performance of Italian provinces," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46414, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Piotr Zientara, 2008. "Polish Regions in the Age of a Knowledge-based Economy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 60-85, March.
- Silviya Draganinska & Rudiger Wink, 2006. "Formal Knowledge Examination Institutions: Chance Or Threat to European Medium Tech-Nology SMEs? A Cognitive and Institutional Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p404, European Regional Science Association.
- Franz Huber, 2009. "Social Capital Of Economic Clusters: Towards A Network-Based Conception Of Social Resources," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 100(2), pages 160-170, April.
- Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa, 2008. "Knowledge network dissemination in a family-firm sector," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2380-2389, December.
- Edward Lorenz, 2012. "Social Capital and Enterprise Innovative Performance: A Multi-Level Analysis of Developing Nations," GREDEG Working Papers 2012-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Robert Huggins & Piers Thompson, 2015. "Entrepreneurship, innovation and regional growth: a network theory," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 103-128, June.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; Regional innovative capability; Innovation; Valeur de l'interaction sociale; Capacite d'innovation regionale; Innovation; Sozialkapital; regionale Innovationsfahigkeit; Innovation; Capital social; Capacidad innovadora de las regiones; Innovacion; JEL classifications: O18; O31; R11; Z13;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:39:y:2005:i:8:p:1111-1125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .