Territorial or Trans-territorial Networking: Spatial Aspects of Technology-oriented Cooperation within the German Mechanical Engineering Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Huber, 2003.
"On the Determinants of Cross-border Cooperation of Austrian Firms with Central and Eastern European Partners,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(9), pages 947-955.
- Peter Huber, 2003. "On the Determinants of Cross Border Co-operation of Austrian Firms with Central and Eastern European Partners," WIFO Working Papers 201, WIFO.
- Peter Huber, 2003. "On the Determinants of Cross Border Co-operation of Austrian Firms with Central and Eastern European Partners," ERSA conference papers ersa03p238, European Regional Science Association.
- David Angel, 2002. "Inter-firm Collaboration and Technology Development Partnerships Within US Manufacturing Industries," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(4), pages 333-344.
- Silviya Draganinska & Rudiger Wink, 2006. "Formal Knowledge Examination Institutions: Chance Or Threat to European Medium Tech-Nology SMEs? A Cognitive and Institutional Perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa06p404, European Regional Science Association.
- Buenstorf, Guido & Schacht, Alexander, 2013.
"We need to talk – or do we? Geographic distance and the commercialization of technologies from public research,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 465-480.
- Guido Buenstorf & Alexander Schacht, 2011. "We need to talk - or do we? Geographic distance and the commercialization of technologies from public research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Luca Berchicci & Jeroen P.J. de Jong & Mark Freel, 2013. "Remote Collaboration, Absorptive Capacity, and the Innovative Output of High-tech Small Firms," DRUID Working Papers 13-01, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Nina Czernich, 2011. "The emergence of broadband internet and consequences for economic and social development," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 37, January.
- Chang Woon Nam & Alina Schoenberg & Georg Wamser, 2011. "Lisbon Agenda, Regional Innovation System and the New EU Cohesion Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 3564, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rolf Sternberg, 1999. "Innovative Linkages and Proximity: Empirical Results from Recent Surveys of Small and Medium Sized Firms in German Regions," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(6), pages 529-540.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1999.
"Public research and industrial innovations in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 397-422, April.
- Beise, Marian & Stahl, Harald, 1998. "Public research and industrial innovations in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 98-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yoke-Tong Chew & Henry Wai-Chung Yeung, 2001. "The SME Advantage: Adding Local Touch to Foreign Transnational Corporations in Singapore," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 431-448.
- Thomas Brenner & André Mühlig, 2007. "Factors and Mechanisms Causing the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - A Meta-Study of 159 Cases," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2007-23, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
More about this item
KeywordsEnterprise Networks; Innovative Milieux; Industrial Districts; Small And Medium Sized Enterprises; Mechanical Engineering Industry; Subcontracting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:31:y:1997:i:6:p:545-557. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.