The Future of the Metropolis and its Form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tae-Hyoung Gim, 2012. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between density and travel behavior," Transportation, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 491-519, May.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:82-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Zitti & Carlotta Ferrara & Luigi Perini & Margherita Carlucci & Luca Salvati, 2015. "Long-Term Urban Growth and Land Use Efficiency in Southern Europe: Implications for Sustainable Land Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-27, March.
- repec:rom:terumm:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:16-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kostas Rontos & Christos Mavroudis & Theodore Georgiadis, 2006. "Suburbanization: A Post World War II Phenomenon in the Athens Metropolitan Area, Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p939, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefanie Foebker & Reinhold Grotz, 2003. "Leisure-related mobility of elderly people: ways to sustainability," ERSA conference papers ersa03p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Kevin Manaugh & Ahmed El- Geneidy, 2012. "Who benefits from new transportation infrastructure? Using accessibility measures to evaluate social equity in public transport provision," Chapters,in: Accessibility Analysis and Transport Planning, chapter 12, pages 211-227 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Still, B. G. & May, A. D. & Bristow, A. L., 1999. "The assessment of transport impacts on land use: practical uses in strategic planning," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 83-98, April.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:19-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Silvia Ciccarelli & Roberta Gemmiti & Luca Salvati, 2011. "Mind the gap! Global cities and ordinary cities in the planning perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p820, European Regional Science Association.
- Aziz KARADAÞ, Hüseyin CENGÝZ, 2015. "Urban Development Of Tokio And Planned Multiple Centers," Eurasian Life Sciences Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 25-52, May.
- Williams, Brendan & Shiels, Patrick, 2000. "Acceleration into Sprawl: Causes and Potential Policy Responses," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 2000(2-June), pages 1-30.
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolis; Sustainability; Transport; Land Use; Urban Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:211-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.