The Future of the Metropolis and its Form
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tae-Hyoung Gim, 2012. "A meta-analysis of the relationship between density and travel behavior," Transportation, Springer, pages 491-519.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:82-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Zitti & Carlotta Ferrara & Luigi Perini & Margherita Carlucci & Luca Salvati, 2015. "Long-Term Urban Growth and Land Use Efficiency in Southern Europe: Implications for Sustainable Land Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-27, March.
- repec:rom:terumm:v:12:y:2017:i:3:p:16-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kostas Rontos & Christos Mavroudis & Theodore Georgiadis, 2006. "Suburbanization: A Post World War II Phenomenon in the Athens Metropolitan Area, Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa06p939, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefanie Foebker & Reinhold Grotz, 2003. "Leisure-related mobility of elderly people: ways to sustainability," ERSA conference papers ersa03p159, European Regional Science Association.
- Kevin Manaugh & Ahmed El- Geneidy, 2012. "Who benefits from new transportation infrastructure? Using accessibility measures to evaluate social equity in public transport provision," Chapters,in: Accessibility Analysis and Transport Planning, chapter 12, pages 211-227 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Still, B. G. & May, A. D. & Bristow, A. L., 1999. "The assessment of transport impacts on land use: practical uses in strategic planning," Transport Policy, Elsevier, pages 83-98.
- Silvia Ciccarelli & Roberta Gemmiti & Luca Salvati, 2011. "Mind the gap! Global cities and ordinary cities in the planning perspective," ERSA conference papers ersa11p820, European Regional Science Association.
- Aziz KARADAÞ, Hüseyin CENGÝZ, 2015. "Urban Development Of Tokio And Planned Multiple Centers," Eurasian Life Sciences Journal, Eurasian Academy Of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 25-52, May.
- Williams, Brendan & Shiels, Patrick, 2000. "Acceleration into Sprawl: Causes and Potential Policy Responses," Quarterly Economic Commentary: Special Articles, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), pages 1-30.
More about this item
KeywordsMetropolis; Sustainability; Transport; Land Use; Urban Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:31:y:1997:i:3:p:211-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .