Suburbanization: A Post World War II Phenomenon in the Athens Metropolitan Area, Greece
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Hall, 1997. "The Future of the Metropolis and its Form," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 211-220.
- W H Frey, 1983. "A multiregional population-projection framework that incorporates both migration and residential mobility streams: application to metropolitan city - suburb redistribution," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(12), pages 1613-1632, December.
- Martin Mogridge & John Parr, 1997. "Metropolis or Region: On the Development and Structure of London," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 97-115.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-14 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2007-01-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa06p939. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .