Internationalization of Business Services: An Interregional Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- José A. Camacho & Mercedes Rodriguez, 2010. "How Important are Knowledge-Intensive Services for their Client Industries? An Assessment of their Impact on Productivity and Innovation," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 18 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Herstad, Sverre J., 2015. "Imitate, or innovate and collaborate? On innovation strategy choices in the urban economy," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Maja Savic & Helen Lawton Smith & Ioannis Bournakis, 2014. "The effect of external knowledge sources and their geography on innovation in Knowledge Intensive Business Services (KIBS) SMEs; some Implications for de-industrialised regions in the UK," Working Papers 18, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Aug 2014.
- Spielkamp, Alfred & Berteit, Herbert & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Ransch, Siegfried & Schüssler, Reinhard, 2000. "Forschung, Entwicklung und Innovation in produktionsnahen Dienstleistungsbereichen: Impulse für die ostdeutsche Industrie und Perspektiven," ZEW Dokumentationen 00-01, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- William B. Beyers & David P. Lindahl, 1998. "Services and the new economic landscape," ERSA conference papers ersa98p391, European Regional Science Association.
- Westhead, Paul & Wright, Mike & Ucbasaran, Deniz, 2002. "International market selection strategies selected by 'micro' and 'small' firms," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 51-68, February.
- Jayanti Sen & Alan Macpherson, 1998. "Regional Patterns of Business Performance Among Small and Medium Sized Public Accounting Firms in New York State," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 827-838.
- Martin, Roman & Wiig Aslesen, Heidi & Grillitsch, Markus & Herstad, Sverre, 2017. "Regional Innovation Systems and Global Flows of Knowledge," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/7, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Peter Wood & Dariusz Wójcik, 2010. "A Dominant Node of Service Innovation: London’s Financial, Professional and Consultancy Services," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Innovation and Services, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsGeschaftliche Dienstleistungen; Internationalisierung; Schottland; Sudostengland;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:30:y:1996:i:2:p:101-118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.