Innovation in the Public Procurement Process: A study of the creation of innovation-friendly public procurement
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo FLORIO & Francesco GIFFONI, 2019. "L’impatto sociale della produzione di scienza su larga scala: come governarlo?," Departmental Working Papers 2019-05, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Massimo Florio & Francesco Giffoni & Anna Giunta & Emanuela Sirtori, 2018.
"Big science, learning, and innovation: evidence from CERN procurement,"
Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(5), pages 915-936.
- Anna Giunta & Massimo Florio & Francesco Giffoni & Emanuela Sirtori, 2017. "Big Science, Learning And Innovation: Evidence From Cern Procurement," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0225, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Paula Cayolla Trindade & Paula Antunes & Paulo Partidário, 2017. "SPP Toolbox: Supporting Sustainable Public Procurement in the Context of Socio-Technical Transitions," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Obwegeser, Nikolaus & MÃ¼ller, Sune Dueholm, 2018. "Innovation and public procurement: Terminology, concepts, and applications," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 74, pages 1-17.
- Daria Crisan, 2020. "Buying With Intent: Public Procurement for Innovation by Provincial and Municipal Governments," SPP Briefing Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 13(18), July.
- Uyarra, Elvira & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel & Flanagan, Kieron & Magro, Edurne, 2020. "Public procurement, innovation and industrial policy: Rationales, roles, capabilities and implementation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1).
- Jose Torres-Pruñonosa & Miquel Angel Plaza-Navas & Francisco Díez-Martín & Albert Beltran-Cangrós, 2021. "The Intellectual Structure of Social and Sustainable Public Procurement Research: A Co-Citation Analysis," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(2), pages 1-33, January.
- Edquist , Charles, 2015. "Innovation-related Public Procurement as a Demand-oriented Innovation Policy Instrument," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/28, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research.
- Edquist, Charles & Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, Jon Mikel, 2020. "Functional procurement for innovation, welfare and the environment," Papers in Innovation Studies 2020/1, Lund University, CIRCLE - Centre for Innovation Research, revised 19 Jul 2020.
- Knut Blind & Jakob Pohlisch & Anne Rainville, 2020. "Innovation and standardization as drivers of companies’ success in public procurement: an empirical analysis," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 664-693, June.
- Miller, Fiona A. & Lehoux, Pascale, 2020. "The innovation impacts of public procurement offices: The case of healthcare procurement," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(7).
- van Winden, Willem & Carvalho, Luís, 2019. "Intermediation in public procurement of innovation: How Amsterdam’s startup-in-residence programme connects startups to urban challenges," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(9), pages 1-1.
- Askfors, Ylva & Fornstedt, Helena, 2018. "The clash of managerial and professional logics in public procurement: Implications for innovation in the health-care sector," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 78-90.
- Elvira Uyarra & Kieron Flanagan & Edurne Magro & Jon Mikel Zabala-Iturriagagoitia, 2017. "Anchoring the innovation impacts of public procurement to place: The role of conversations," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(5), pages 828-848, August.
- Irena Dokic & Ivana Rasic & Suncana Slijepcevic, 2021. "Innovation in the public services at the local and regional level," Working Papers 2101, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pubmgr:v:16:y:2014:i:2:p:242-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RPXM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Chris Longhurst (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RPXM20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.