Foreign direct investment and economic performance in transition economies: evidence from China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eden, Lorraine & Levitas, Edward & Martinez, Richard J, 1997. "The Production, Transfer and Spillover of Technology: Comparing Large and Small Multinationals as Technology Producers," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 53-66, February.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Nada Mora & Ratna Sahay & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2001. "What Moves Capital to Transition Economies?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 48(4), pages 1-6.
- Gregory C. Chow, 1993. "Capital Formation and Economic Growth in China," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(3), pages 809-842.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucyna Kornecki & Vedapuri Raghavan, 2011. "Inward FDI Stock and Growth in Central and Eastern Europe," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 19-30, February.
- Agata Antkiewicz & John Whalley, 2006. "Recent Chinese Buyout Activity and the Implications for Global Architecture," NBER Working Papers 12072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gunby, Philip & Jin, Yinghua & Robert Reed, W., 2017.
"Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 242-255.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2015. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 15/16, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Philip Gunby & Yinghua Jin & W. Robert Reed, 2016. "Did FDI Really Cause Chinese Economic Growth? A Meta-Analysis," Working Papers in Economics 16/15, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Fatemeh Razmi & Azali Mohamed & Lee Chin & Muzafar Shah Habibullah, 2017.
"How Does Monetary Policy Affect Economic Vulnerability to Oil Price Shock as against US Economy Shock?,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 544-550.
- Razmi, Fatemeh & M., Azali & Chin, Lee & Habibullah, Muzafar Shah, 2017. "How Does Monetary Policy Affect Economic Vulnerability to Oil Price Shock as against US Economy Shock?," MPRA Paper 79079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Sánchez-Sellero & Jorge Rosell-Martínez & José Manuel García-Vázquez, 2014. "Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment in Spanish Manufacturing Firms," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 342-351, May.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:289-308 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:16:y:2004:i:4:p:497-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .