Market and Non-market Child Labour in Rural India: The Role of the Mother's Participation in the Labour Force
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharada Srinivasan & Arjun Singh Bedi, 2008. "Daughter Elimination in Tamil Nadu, India: A Tale of Two Ratios," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(7), pages 961-990.
- Waldron, Ingrid, 1983. "Sex differences in human mortality: The role of genetic factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 321-333, January.
- Arjun Singh Bedi & Sharada Srinivasan, 2009. "Tackling Daughter Deficits in Tamil Nadu, India," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 09-07, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Stephan Klasen & Claudia Wink, 2003. ""Missing Women": Revisiting The Debate," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2-3), pages 263-299.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tin-chi Lin & Alícia Adserà, 2013.
"Son Preference and Children’s Housework: The Case of India,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(4), pages 553-584, August.
- Lin, Tin-chi & Adsera, Alicia, 2012. "Son Preference and Children's Housework: The Case of India," IZA Discussion Papers 6929, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:39:y:2011:i:3:p:315-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .