The challenge of building an effective innovation system for catch-up
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Schmitz, Hubert & Stamm, Andreas, 2008. "Breakthrough China's and India's Transition from Production to Innovation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 325-344, February.
- Sasidharan, Subash & Kathuria, Vinish, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment and R&D: Substitutes or Complements--A Case of Indian Manufacturing after 1991 Reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1226-1239, July.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:5:p:886-900 is not listed on IDEAS
- Helena Barnard & Robin Cowan & Moritz Müller, 2016.
"On the value of foreign PhDs in the developing world: Training versus selection effects,"
Working Papers of BETA
2016-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Barnard, Helena & Cowan, Robin & Muller, Moritz, 2016. "On the value of foreign PhDs in the developing world: Training versus selection effects," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Barnard, Helena & Cowan, Robin & Müller, Moritz, 2016. "On the value of foreign PhDs in the developing world: Training versus selection effects," Working Paper Series in Economics 82, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Menezes, Jose H. V., 2010. "The political economy of innovation; an institutional analysis of industrial policy and development in Brazil," MPRA Paper 28849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pal:eurjdr:v:30:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1057_s41287-017-0117-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Musa Çağlar & Sinan Gürel, 0. "Public R&D project portfolio selection problem with cancellations," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 0, pages 1-29.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-016-0468-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:oxdevs:v:32:y:2004:i:3:p:365-374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CODS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.