A directed tour of search-theoretic explanations for unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 2001.
"Taxes, Subsidies and Equilibrium Labour Market Outcomes,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2989, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dale T. Mortensen & Christopher A. Pissarides, 2002. "Taxes, Subsidies and Equilibrium Labor Market Outcomes," CEP Discussion Papers dp0519, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 2001. "Taxes, subsidies and equilibrium labor market outcomes," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2075, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau & Shouyong Shi, 2007.
"Friedman Meets Hosios: Efficiency in Search Models of Money,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(516), pages 174-195, January.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau & Shouyong Shi, "undated". "Friedman Meets Hosios: Efficiency in Search Models of Money," IEW - Working Papers 154, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau & Shouyong Shi, 2004. "Friedman meets Hosios: efficiency in search models of money," Working Paper 0408, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Guillaume Rocheteau & Shouyong Shi, 2002. "Friedman Meets Hosios: Efficiency in Search Models of Money," Working Papers shouyong-02-04, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Kevin M. Murphy & Robert H. Topel, 1987. "The Evolution of Unemployment in the United States: 1968 -- 1985," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 11-68 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 2000. "Equilibrium Unemployment Theory, 2nd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161877, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Dutu & Benoit Julien & Ian King, 2009. "Liquidity Constrained Competing Auctions," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1068, The University of Melbourne.
- Benoît Julien & John Kennes & Ian King & Sephorah Mangin, 2009. "Directed search, unemployment and public policy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 956-983, August.
- Julien, BenoI^t & Kennes, John & King, Ian, 2008. "Bidding for money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 142(1), pages 196-217, September.
- Guerrieri, Veronica & Julien, Benoit & Kircher, Philipp & Wright, Randall, 2017. "Directed Search: A Guided Tour," CEPR Discussion Papers 12315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Razzak, Weshah, 2008. "On The dynamic of search, matching and productivity in New Zealand and Australia," MPRA Paper 8262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:nzecpp:v:37:y:2003:i:2:p:245-267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RNZP20 .