The impacts of distance to CBD on housing prices in Shanghai: a hedonic analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walsh, Patrick & Griffiths, Charles & Guignet, Dennis & Klemick, Heather, 2017.
"Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties,"
Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 103-113.
- Patrick J. Walsh & Charles Griffiths & Dennis Guignet & Heather Klemick, 2015. "Modeling the Property Price Impact of Water Quality in 14 Chesapeake Bay Counties," NCEE Working Paper Series 201507, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Dec 2015.
- Jie Chen & Qianjin Hao, 2010. "Submarket, Heterogeneity and Hedonic Prediction Accuracy of Real Estate Prices: Evidence from Shanghai," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 13(2), pages 190-217.
- Liao, Wen-Chi & Wang, Xizhu, 2012. "Hedonic house prices and spatial quantile regression," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 16-27.
- T. Thanh-Binh Nguyen & Kuan-Min Wang, 2010. "Causality between housing returns, inflation and economic growth with endogenous breaks," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 95-115.
- repec:bla:revurb:v:29:y:2017:i:2:p:89-102 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshedonic analysis; Shanghai housing market; price gradient; constant-quality housing price index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:6:y:2008:i:3:p:291-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.