Constrained Regression for Interval-Valued Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White,Halbert, 1996. "Estimation, Inference and Specification Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521574464, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Wei & González-Rivera, Gloria, 2016.
"Interval-valued time series models: Estimation based on order statistics exploring the Agriculture Marketing Service data,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 694-711.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Wei Lin, 2015. "Interval-valued Time Series Models: Estimation based on Order Statistics. Exploring the Agriculture Marketing Service Data," Working Papers 201505, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Wang, Xun & Zhang, Zhongzhan & Li, Shoumei, 2016. "Set-valued and interval-valued stationary time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 208-223.
- Wilson Ye Chen & Gareth W. Peters & Richard H. Gerlach & Scott A. Sisson, 2017. "Dynamic Quantile Function Models," Papers 1707.02587, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Yun Luo & Esther Ruiz, 2018. "Prediction Regions for Interval-valued Time Series," Working Papers 201817, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Gloria Gonzalez-Rivera & Wei Lin, 2016. "Extreme Returns and Intensity of Trading," Working Papers 201607, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:31:y:2013:i:4:p:473-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.