Improving Real-Time Estimates of Output and Inflation Gaps With Multiple-Vintage Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dean Croushore, 2008. "Revisions to PCE inflation measures: implications for monetary policy," Working Papers 08-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clements, Michael P., 2016.
"Long-run restrictions and survey forecasts of output, consumption and investment,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 614-628.
- Michael P. Clements, 2014. "Long-Run Restrictions and Survey Forecasts of Output, Consumption and Investment," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Jens Boysen‐Hogrefe, 2015.
"Monetary Aggregates to Improve Early Output Gap Estimates in the Euro Area: An Empirical Assessment,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(7), pages 533-542, November.
- Boysen-Hogrefe, Jens, 2014. "Monetary aggregates to improve early output gap estimates in the euro area: An empirical assessment," Kiel Working Papers 1908, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:taf:jnlbes:v:35:y:2017:i:3:p:420-433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Clements, 2014. "Anticipating Early Data Revisions to US GDP and the Effects of Releases on Equity Markets," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2014-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Galimberti, Jaqueson K. & Moura, Marcelo L., 2016. "Improving the reliability of real-time output gap estimates using survey forecasts," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 358-373.
- Michael P. Clements, 2017.
"Assessing Macro Uncertainty in Real-Time When Data Are Subject To Revision,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 420-433, July.
- Michael P. Clements, 2015. "Assessing Macro Uncertainty In Real-Time When Data Are Subject To Revision," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2015-02, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:30:y:2012:i:4:p:554-562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.