Economic and Cultural Influences on the Theatrical Consumption of Foreign Films in Singapore
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JdD Tena & G. Meloni & D. Paolini, 2014. "American Beauty: trade flows and export costs of US movies Â," Working Paper CRENoS 201410, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Francis Lee, 2009. "Cultural discount of cinematic achievement: the academy awards and U.S. movies’ East Asian box office," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 33(4), pages 239-263, November.
- Jordi McKenzie & W. Walls, 2013.
"Australian films at the Australian box office: performance, distribution, and subsidies,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 37(2), pages 247-269, May.
- W. D. Walls & J. McKenzie, "undated". "Australian films at the Australian box office: Performance, distribution, and subsidies," Working Papers 2014-52, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 23 Sep 2014.
- Darlene Chisholm & Víctor Fernández-Blanco & S. Abraham Ravid & W. David Walls, 2015. "Economics of motion pictures: the state of the art," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Sora Park, 2015. "Changing patterns of foreign movie imports, tastes, and consumption in Australia," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 39(1), pages 85-98, February.
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-016-9501-0 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jmedec:v:21:y:2008:i:1:p:1-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/HMEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.