Multimedia, Entertainment, and Business Software Copyright Piracy: A Cross-National Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio R Andres & Simplice A Asongu, 2013.
"Global dynamic timelines for IPRs harmonization against software piracy,"
AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 874-880.
- Asongu Simplice & Antonio R. Andrés, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRs harmonization against software piracy," Working Papers 13/010, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Andrés, Antonio R & Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRs harmonization against software piracy," MPRA Paper 45631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio R. Andrés & Simplice A. Asongu, 2013. "Global dynamic timelines for IPRS harmonization against software piracy," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Papageorgiadis, Nikolaos & Cross, Adam R. & Alexiou, Constantinos, 2014. "International patent systems strength 1998–2011," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 586-597.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jmedec:v:18:y:2005:i:2:p:109-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/HMEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.