Measuring Consumer-Brand Relationship Quality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:21:y:2010:i:05:n:s0129183110015397 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fałkowski, Jan & Curzi, Daniele & Olper, Alessandro, 2016. "Contract (in)completeness, product quality and trade – evidence from the food industry," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242321, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Sharma, Rishi, 2017. "Domestic Taxes and Export Composition: Evidence from VAT Adoption Worldwide," Working Papers 2017-4, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 02 Jul 2017.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:72-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sara Biancini & Pamela Bombarda, 2017.
"Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and Technology Transfers,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
2017-12, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Sara Biancini & Pamela Bombarda, 2017. "Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and Technology Transfers," CESifo Working Paper Series 6769, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sara Biancini & Pamela Bombarda, 2017. "Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and Technology Transfers," THEMA Working Papers 2017-16, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- He, Qing & Xue, Chang & Zhu, Chenqi, 2014. "Financial development and patterns of industrial specialization : Regional evidence from China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2014.
"The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 10, pages 21-49.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2014. "The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 67, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Aadil Nakhoda, 2015. "The Influence of Industry Financial Composition on the Exports from Pakistan," Working Papers id:7656, eSocialSciences.
- Giacomo Magistretti & Marco Tabellini, 2018. "Economic Integration and Democracy: An Empirical Investigation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 19-003, Harvard Business School.
- Wen-Bin Chuang & Hui-lin Lin & Chien-Wei Wu, 2015. "Does Institutional Quality Strengthen The Positive Influence of Offshore R&D Strategy on the Firm Productivity?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 279-294, February.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Barbero, Javier & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Zofío, José L., 2018.
"Does Institutional Quality Matter for Trade? Institutional Conditions in a Sectoral Trade Framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 72-87.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Barbero, Javier & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Zofio, Jose L., 2015. "Does institutional quality matter for trade? Institutional conditions in a sectoral trade framework," CEPR Discussion Papers 10876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada C. & Barbero, Javier & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Zofío, José L., 2018. "Does institutional quality matter for trade? Institutional conditions in a sectoral trade framework," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85637, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Inmaculada C. Alvarez & Javier Barbero & Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Jose L. Zofio, 2017. "Does institutional quality matter for trade? Institutional conditions in a sectoral trade framework," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1729, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2017.
- Leandro M. Magnusson & Yashar Tarverdi, 2018. "Measuring Governance: Why do errors matter?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 18-10, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:25:y:2014:i:05:n:s0129183114400038 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:151-157 is not listed on IDEAS
- Astrid Krenz & Ana Abeliansky, 2015. "Democracy and Trade—Evidence along the Distribution of Trading Activity," EcoMod2015 8750, EcoMod.
- Mendoza, Ronald U. & Canare, Tristan A. & Ang, Alvin, 2015. "Doing Business: A Review of Literature and Its Role in APEC 2015," Discussion Papers DP 2015-37, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jgsmks:v:17:y:2007:i:2:p:111-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RGAM20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.