Exploring the economy -- environment relationship in the case of sulphur emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chuku, Agbai, 2011. "Economic development and environmental quality in Nigeria: is there an environmental Kuznets curve?," MPRA Paper 30195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Paizanos, Epameinondas, 2015. "Environmental Macroeconomics: A critical literature review and future empirical research directions," MPRA Paper 67432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George E. & Tsilika, Kyriaki D., 2017. "Climate change effects and their interactions: An analysis aiming at policy implications," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 140-146.
- Halkos, George & Petrou, Kleoniki Natalia, 2017. "Regional environmental efficiency in waste generation," MPRA Paper 81237, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Polemis, Michael, 2016. "The good, the bad and the ugly? Balancing environmental and economic impacts towards efficiency," MPRA Paper 72132, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Managi, Shunsuke, 2017. "Land use, forest preservation and biodiversity in Asia," MPRA Paper 82883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2016. "Climate change impacts: Understanding the synergetic interactions using graph computing," MPRA Paper 75037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos Kollias & Stephanos Papadamou, 2016. "Environmentally Responsible and Conventional Market Indices’ Reaction to Natural and Anthropogenic Adversity: A Comparative Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 493-505, October.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0071-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George & Polemis, Michael, 2016. "Examining the impact of financial development on the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis," MPRA Paper 75368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 2018. "Environment and Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 86490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 2018. "Advances in Green Economy and Sustainability: Introduction," MPRA Paper 86534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:21:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10018-018-0232-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Halkos, George, 2017. "Global Energy and Sustainable Development: Introduction," MPRA Paper 81967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:56:y:2013:i:2:p:159-177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.