Locating 'power' in wind power planning processes: the (not so) influential role of local objectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aitken, Mhairi, 2010. "Wind power and community benefits: Challenges and opportunities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6066-6075, October.
- Lauf, Thomas & Ek, Kristina & Gawel, Erik & Lehmann, Paul & Söderholm, Patrik, 2018. "The regional heterogeneity of wind power deployment: An empirical investigation of land-use policies in Germany and Sweden," UFZ Discussion Papers 1/2018, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Kaldellis, J.K. & Kapsali, M. & Kaldelli, El. & Katsanou, Ev., 2013. "Comparing recent views of public attitude on wind energy, photovoltaic and small hydro applications," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 197-208.
- Ottinger, Gwen & Hargrave, Timothy J. & Hopson, Eric, 2014. "Procedural justice in wind facility siting: Recommendations for state-led siting processes," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 662-669.
- Bidwell, David, 2013. "The role of values in public beliefs and attitudes towards commercial wind energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 189-199.
- Haggett, Claire, 2011. "Understanding public responses to offshore wind power," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 503-510, February.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:201-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:807-816 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pepermans, Yves & Loots, Ilse, 2013. "Wind farm struggles in Flanders fields: A sociological perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 321-328.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:128:y:2019:i:c:p:253-266 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leibenath, Markus & Wirth, Peter & Lintz, Gerd, 2016. "Just a talking shop? – Informal participatory spatial planning for implementing state wind energy targets in Germany," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 206-213.
- repec:eee:appene:v:226:y:2018:i:c:p:353-364 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsrenewable energy; power; planning; objections;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:51:y:2008:i:6:p:777-799. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.