Economic history and economic theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1976. "Does the Past Have Useful Economics?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 434-461, June.
- North, Douglass C, 1976. "The Place of Economic History in the Discipline of Economics," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 461-465, December.
- Kuznets, Simon, 1957. "Summary of Discusson and Postscript," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(04), pages 545-553, December.
- Robert A. Mundell, 2000. "A Reconsideration of the Twentieth Century," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(3), pages 327-340, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Chiarini, 2008. "Milton Friedman: la moneta, il metodo e la politica," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 98(1), pages 39-56, January-F.
- Jorge Streb, 2010. "Hume: The power of abduction and simple observation in economics," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 417, Universidad del CEMA.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "Optimum currency areas: a policy view," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 317-332.
- Einar Lie, 2007. "Economic History and Economic Theory," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 33, pages 1-2.
- Filippo Cesarano, 2006. "Optimum currency areas: a policy view," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(239), pages 317-332.
- Ib E. Eriksen & Tore Jørgen Hanisch & Arild Sæther, 2007. "The Rise and Fall of the Oslo School," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 33, pages 1-1.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic history; economic theory;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:13:y:2006:i:4:p:447-467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .