Releasing Constraints to Growth or Pushing on a String? Policies and Performance of Mexican Micro-Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Oznur Ozdamar, 2018. "The Nexus Between Business-Investment Climate and Firm Performance in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region," Working Papers 1277, Economic Research Forum, revised 26 Dec 2018.
- Gupta, Himanshu & Barua, Mukesh Kumar, 2016. "Identifying enablers of technological innovation for Indian MSMEs using best–worst multi criteria decision making method," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 69-79.
- Colin C. Williams & Abbi M. Kedir, 2017.
"Starting-up unregistered and firm performance in Turkey,"
International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal,
Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 797-817, September.
- Colin C. Williams & Abbi M. Kedir, 0. "Starting-up unregistered and firm performance in Turkey," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-21.
- Anuradha Joshi & Wilson Prichard & Christopher Heady, 2014.
"Taxing the Informal Economy: The Current State of Knowledge and Agendas for Future Research,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 1325-1347, November.
- Joshi, Anuradha & Prichard, Wilson & Heady, Christopher, 2014. "Taxing the Informal Economy: The Current State of Knowledge and Agendas for Future Research," Working Papers 13663, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Tran Thi & La Hai, 2018. "Why do household businesses in Viet Nam stay informal?," WIDER Working Paper Series 64, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Amadou Boly, 2015. "On the benefits of formalization: Panel evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 038, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Colin C Williams & Abbi M. Kedir, 2016. "Business Registration And Firm Performance: Some Lessons From India," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(03), pages 1-19, September.
- Rasyad A. Parinduri, 2014.
"Family Hardship and the Growth of Micro and Small Firms in Indonesia,"
Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 53-73, April.
- Parinduri, Rasyad, 2012. "The effects of owners' family hardship on micro and small firms' growth: an evidence from Indonesia," MPRA Paper 39039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:34:y:2019:i:1:p:197-214 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:52:y:2016:i:3:p:412-427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nguyen Trong, Co & Vu Van, Huong & Bartolacci, Francesca, 2017. "Government support and firm financial performance: New evidence from a transitional economy," MPRA Paper 81752, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V., 2009. "Does Formality Improve Micro-Firm Performance? Quasi-Experimental Evidence from the Brazilian SIMPLES Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4531, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Smriti Sharma, 2014. "Benefits of a registration policy for microenterprise performance in India," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 153-164, January.
- Henrik Hansen & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2009. "Enterprise Growth and Survival in Vietnam: Does Government Support Matter?," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(7), pages 1048-1069, August.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Maloney, William F. & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V., 2011. "Does formality improve micro-firm performance? Evidence from the Brazilian SIMPLES program," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 262-276, March.
- Nguyen, Hoai Thu Thi & Vu, Huong Van & Bartolacci, Francesca & Quang Tran, Tuyen, 2018. "Government Support and Firm Performance in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 93599, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Nov 2018.
- Rand, John & Torm, Nina, 2012. "The Benefits of Formalization: Evidence from Vietnamese Manufacturing SMEs," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 983-998.
- Boly Amadou, 2015. "On the Effects of Formalization on Taxes and Wages: Panel Evidence from Vietnam," WIDER Working Paper Series 042, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- BenYishay, Ariel & Pearlman, Sarah, 2014. "Crime and Microenterprise Growth: Evidence from Mexico," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 139-152.
- Denis Medvedev & Ana María Oviedo, 2016.
"Informality and Profitability: Evidence from a New Firm Survey in Ecuador,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(3), pages 412-427, March.
- Medvedev, Denis & Oviedo, Ana Maria, 2013. "Informality and profitability : evidence from a new firm survey in Ecuador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6431, The World Bank.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:10:p:3495-:d:172812 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:3:p:396-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ram Mainali & Saqib Jafarey & Gabriel Montes-Rojas, 2017.
"Earnings and Caste: An Evaluation of Caste Wage Differentials in the Nepalese Labour Market,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(3), pages 396-421, March.
- Jafarey, S. & Montes-Rojas, G. & Mainali, R. M., 2014. "Earnings and Caste: An Evaluation of Caste Wage Differentials in the Nepalese Labour Market," Working Papers 15/13, Department of Economics, City University London.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:45:y:2009:i:7:p:1027-1047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.