Openness and the International allocation of foreign direct investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Does growth attract FDI?," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 9, pages 1-35.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Doucouliagos, Hristos, 2015. "Does growth attract FDI?," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-18, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Holger Gorg & Henning Muhlen & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2010.
"FDI Liberalisation, Firm Heterogeneity and Foreign Ownership: German Firm Decisions in Reforming India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(8), pages 1367-1384.
- Görg, Holger & Mühlen, Henning & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2010. "FDI liberalization, firm heterogeneity and foreign ownership: German firm decisions in reforming India," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 35, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Christian Milelli & Alice Nicole Sindzingre, 2013.
"Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Developing Countries: Converging Characteristics?,"
- Christian Milelli & Alice Sindzingre, 2013. "Chinese Outward Foreign Direct Investment in Developed and Developing Countries: Converging Characteristics?," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Bartels, Frank L. & Napolitano, Francesco & Tissi, Nicola E., 2014. "FDI in Sub-Saharan Africa: A longitudinal perspective on location-specific factors (2003–2010)," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 516-529.
- Cantah, William Godfred & Wiafe, Emmanuel Agyapong & Adams, Abass, 2013. "Foreign direct investment and trade policy openness in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 58074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Williams, 2015. "Foreign direct investment in Latin America and the Caribbean: an empirical analysis," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 52(1), pages 57-77, May.
- Mustafa, Ghulam & Rizov, Marian & Kernohan, David, 2017.
"Growth, human development, and trade: The Asian experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 93-101.
- Mustafa, Ghulam & Rizov, Marian & Kernohan, David, 2016. "Growth, Human Development, and Trade: The Asian Experience," Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers 250248, University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:43:y:2007:i:7:p:1234-1247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .