Persistent poverty in North East Ghana
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricciardi, Vincent, 2015. "Social seed networks: Identifying central farmers for equitable seed access," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 139(C), pages 110-121.
- Vasco Molini & Michiel Keyzer & Bart van den Boom & Wouter Zant & Nicholas Nsowah-Nuamah, 2010. "Safety Nets and Index-Based Insurance: Historical Assessment and Semiparametric Simulation for Northern Ghana," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(4), pages 671-712, July.
- Zereyesus, Yacob A. & Embaye, Weldensie T. & Tsiboe, Francis & Amanor-Boadu, Vincent, 2017. "Implications of Non-Farm Work to Vulnerability to Food Poverty-Recent Evidence From Northern Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 113-124.
- Kriel, Antoinette & Randall, Sara & Coast, Ernestina & de Clercq, Bernadene, 2014. "From design to practice: how can large-scale household surveys better represent the complexities of the social units under investigation?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59737, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Shaffer, Paul, 2013. "Ten Years of “Q-Squared”: Implications for Understanding and Explaining Poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 269-285.
- Dillon, Andrew & Quiñones, Esteban J., 2010. "Asset dynamics in Northern Nigeria:," IFPRI discussion papers 1049, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Owusu, Victor & Abdulai, Awudu & Abdul-Rahman, Seini, 2011. "Non-farm work and food security among farm households in Northern Ghana," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 108-118, April.
- Wolfram Laube & Benjamin Schraven & Martha Awo, 2012. "Smallholder adaptation to climate change: dynamics and limits in Northern Ghana," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 111(3), pages 753-774, April.
- Turner, Matthew D., 2016. "Rethinking Land Endowment and Inequality in Rural Africa: The Importance of Soil Fertility," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 258-273.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:42:y:2006:i:2:p:278-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.