Corporate Governance And Impossibilism
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eve Chiapello & Luc Boltanski, 2005. "The New Spirit of Capitalism," Post-Print hal-00680089, HAL.
- Eve Chiapello & Luc Boltanski, 2005. "The New Spirit of Capitalism," Post-Print hal-00678024, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Louis Moreno, 2012. "Looking backward," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 345-354, June.
- Stéphane Debenedetti & Isabelle Huault & Véronique Perret, 2015. "Resisting the power of organizations in Modern Times : May we all be Charlot? [Résister au pouvoir des organisations dans les Temps Modernes : Peut-on tous être Charlot ?]," Post-Print hal-01525807, HAL.
- Sikka, Prem, 2015. "The corrosive effects of neoliberalism on the UK financial crises and auditing practices: A dead-end for reforms," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-18.
- Münnich, Sascha, 2016. "Note from the editor: Economic sociology and capitalism," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 18(1), pages 2-5.
- Antonio ALOISI & Valerio DE STEFANO, 2020. "Regulation and the future of work: The employment relationship as an innovation facilitator," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 159(1), pages 47-69, March.
- Lutter, Mark, 2014. "Creative success and network embeddedness: Explaining critical recognition of film directors in Hollywood, 1900-2010," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/11, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Rob Shields, 2008. "The Urban Question as Cargo Cult: Opportunities for a New Urban Pedagogy," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(3), pages 712-718, September.
- Stefano Dughera, 2020. "Skills, preferences and rights: evolutionary complementarities in labor organization," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 843-866, July.
- Guéorguieva-Bringuier, Laura & Ottaviani, Fiona, 2018. "Opposition and Isomorphism with the Neoliberal Logic in Community Exchange Systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 88-97.
- Davis, Reade, 2015. "‘All in’: Snow crab, capitalization, and the future of small-scale fisheries in Newfoundland," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 323-330.
- Ionut Jianu, 2020. "The impact of government health and education expenditure on income inequality in European Union," Papers 2007.11409, arXiv.org.
- Marie LEMAIRE, 2018. ""It's a Bible!" Unexpected use, misuse and non-use of CSR standards among "activist" workers," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2018-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Meg Holden, 2020. "The Quest for an Adequate Test: Justifying the Sustainable City as an Order of Worth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-19, June.
- Fernández Rodríguez, Carlos J., 2015. "Piquenique em um rio congelado: desafios para estudos genuínos em management na Espanha," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 55(2), March.
- Becker, Kai Helge, 2016. "An outlook on behavioural OR – Three tasks, three pitfalls, one definition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 249(3), pages 806-815.
- Kirsty Morrin, 2018. "Tensions in Teaching Character: How the â€˜Entrepreneurial Characterâ€™ is Reproduced, â€˜Refusedâ€™, and Negotiated in an English Academy School," Sociological Research Online, , vol. 23(2), pages 459-476, June.
- Godechot, Olivier & Apascaritei, Paula & Boza, István & Henriksen, Lasse Folke & Hermansen, Are Skeie & Hou, Feng & Kodama, Naomi & Křížková, Alena & Jung, Jiwook & Elvira, Marta M. & Melzer, Silvia M, 2020.
"The great separation: Top earner segregation at work in high-income countries,"
MaxPo Discussion Paper Series
20/3, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Olivier Godechot, 2020. "The Great Separation: Top Earner Segregation at Work in High-Income Countries," Working Papers hal-03098791, HAL.
- Rospigliosi, Pericles & Bourner, Tom & Heath, Linda, 2016. "Universities' engagement with vocationalism: Historical perspective," International Journal for Research in Vocational Education and Training (IJRVET), European Research Network in Vocational Education and Training (VETNET), European Educational Research Association, vol. 3(3), pages 185-211.
- Blandine Laperche & Nadine Levratto, 2012. "The Emergence of Ecological Opportunities and Firms’ Behaviour," Chapters, in: Blandine Laperche & Nadine Levratto & Dimitri Uzunidis (ed.), Crisis, Innovation and Sustainable Development, chapter 2, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Klaus Kraemer, 2017. "Sociology and Capitalism Research," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2017-03, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jculte:v:1:y:2008:i:2:p:109-127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJCE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJCE20 .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.