Flexible latent trait aggregation to analyze employability after the Ph.D. in Italy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Croce, Giuseppe & Ghignoni, Emanuela, 2011.
"Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets,"
29670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Croce & Emanuela Ghignoni, 2011. "Overeducation and spatial flexibility in Italian local labour markets," Working Papers 145, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Arnaud Chevalier, 2000. "Graduate over-education in the UK," CEE Discussion Papers 0007, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta, 2015.
"Was it worth it? An empirical analysis of over-education among PhD recipients in Italy,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(3), pages 222-238, March.
- Giuseppe Lucio Gaeta, 2013. "Was it worth it? An empirical analysis of over-education among Ph.D. recipients in Italy," Working Papers 1302, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:43:y:2016:i:1:p:180-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.