Taylor linearization sampling errors and design effects for poverty measures and other complex statistics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianni Betti, 2017. "What impact has the economic crisis had on quality of life in Europe? A multidimensional and fuzzy approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 351-364, January.
- Stephen P. Jenkins & Philippe Van Kerm, 2016. "Assessing Individual Income Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 679-703, October.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2011. "Variance Estimation for Richness Measures," LWS Working papers 11, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Gianni Betti & Rossella Soldi & Ilija Talev, 2016. "Fuzzy Multidimensional Indicators of Quality of Life: The Empirical Case of Macedonia," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 39-53, May.
- Asma Zedini & Besma Belhadj, 2015. "A New Approach to Unidimensional Poverty Analysis: Application to the Tunisian Case," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 61(3), pages 465-476, September.
- Gianni Betti & Francesca Gagliardi & Achille Lemmi & Vijay Verma, 2015. "Comparative measures of multidimensional deprivation in the European Union," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 1071-1100, November.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:175-184 is not listed on IDEAS
- Berger Yves G. & Munoz Juan F., 2015. "On Estimating Quantiles Using Auxiliary Information," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 31(1), pages 101-119, March.
- Brzezinski, Michal, 2013.
"Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for top income shares,"
Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 10-13.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2013. "Asymptotic and bootstrap inference for top income shares," Working Papers 2013-01, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Oguz Alper Melike & Berger Yves G., 2015. "Variance Estimation of Change in Poverty Rates: an Application to the Turkish EU-SILC Survey," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 31(2), pages 155-175, June.
- Betti Gianni, 2014.
"The effect of equivalence scales on poverty at Oblast level in Ukraine,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», issue 2, pages 78-88.
- Gianni Betti, 2014. "The effect of equivalence scales on poverty at Oblast level in Ukraine," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 78-88.
- Crescenzi Federico & Betti Gianni & Gagliardi Francesca, 2016.
"Comparing small area techniques for estimating poverty measures: the case study of Austria and Spain,"
CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное учреждение науки «Институт экономики Уральского отделения Российской академии наук», vol. 12(2), pages 396-404.
- Federico Crescenzi & Gianni Betti & Francesca Gagliardi, 2016. "Comparing Small Area Techniques for Estimating Poverty Measures: the Case Study of Austria and Spain," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 396-404.
- Federico Crescenzi & Gianni Betti & Francesca Gagliardi, 2015. "Comparing small area techniques for estimating poverty measures," Department of Economics University of Siena 721, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Vincenzo Salvucci & Gianni Betti & Francesca Gagliardi, 2012. "Multidimensional and Fuzzy Measures of Poverty and Inequality at National and Regional Level in Mozambique," Department of Economics University of Siena 649, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:38:y:2011:i:8:p:1549-1576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.