Stochastic varying coefficients gravity model: An application in trade analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drysdale, Peter & Garnaut, Ross, 1982. "Trade Intensities and the Analysis of Bilateral Trade Flows in a Many-Country World : A Survey," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 22(2), pages 62-84, February.
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-323, March.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Yamazawa, Ippei, 1970. "Intensity Analysis of World Trade Flow," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 10(2), pages 61-90, February.
- Breusch, T S & Pagan, A R, 1979. "A Simple Test for Heteroscedasticity and Random Coefficient Variation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1287-1294, September.
- Anderson, James E, 1979. "A Theoretical Foundation for the Gravity Equation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(1), pages 106-116, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shiro Armstrong, 2007. "Measuring Trade and Trade Potential: A Survey," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 368, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Horsewood, Nicholas & Voicu, Anca Monika, 2011. "Does corruption facilitate trade for the new EU members?," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-53, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Yu SHENG & Yanrui WU & Xunpeng SHI & Dandan ZHANG, 2014. "Markket Integration and Energy Trade Efficiency: An Application of Malmqvist Index to Analyse Multi-Product Trade," Working Papers DP-2014-20, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- A Salim, Ruhu & Mahfuz Kabir, Mohammad, 2011. "Does More Trade Potential Remain in Arab States of the Gulf ?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 26, pages 217-243.
- Sheng, Yu & Wu, Yanrui & Shi, Xunpeng & Zhang, Dandan, 2015. "Energy trade efficiency and its determinants: A Malmquist index approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 306-314.
- Swapan K. Bhattacharya & Biswanath Bhattacharyay, 2006. "Prospects of Regional Cooperation in Trade, Investment and Finance in Asia: An Empirical Analysis on BIMSTEC Countries and Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 1725, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ruhul Salim & Shahriar Kabir, 2010. "The Immediate Impact Of Euro On Intra-Regional Trade: An Event Study Approach," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 35(3), pages 43-55, September.
- repec:era:chaptr:2013-rpr-29-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jaap Bos & Mindel van de Laar, 2004.
"Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravity Approach,"
DNB Working Papers
008, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bos J.W.B. & Laar M. van de, 2004. "Explaining Foreign Direct Investment in Central and Eastern Europe: an Extended Gravitiy Approach," Research Memorandum 041, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Das, Gouranga & Bhattacharya, Swapan K., 2009. "Do south-south trade agreements enhance member countries' trade? evaluating implications for development potential in the context of SAARC," MPRA Paper 37255, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Oct 2010.
- Rahman, Mizanur, 2008. "The Impact of a Common Currency on East Asian Production Networks and China’s Exports Behavior," MPRA Paper 13931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2013. "Climate Change Creates Trade Opportunity in India," MPRA Paper 50636, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Oct 2013.
- Ahmed, Shahid, 2010. "India-Korea CEPA: Potentials and Realities," MPRA Paper 26206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simone Juhasz Silva & Douglas Nelson, 2012.
"Does Aid Cause Trade? Evidence from an Asymmetric Gravity Model,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(5), pages 545-577, May.
- Douglas Nelson & Simone Juhasz Silva, "undated". "Does Aid Cause Trade? Evidence from an Asymmetric Gravity Model," Discussion Papers 08/21, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bhattacharya, Swapan K. & Bhattacharyay, Biswa N., 2007. "An empirical analysis on prospects and challenges of BIMSTEC-Japan trade integration," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 509-536, June.
- Biswa N Bhattacharyay & Swapan K. Bhattacharya, 2010. "Free Trade Agreement between Peopleâ€™s Republic of China and India: Likely Impact and Its Implications to Asian Economic Community," Working Papers id:3272, eSocialSciences.
- Bryn Battersby & Robert Ewing, 2005. "International Trade Performance: The Gravity of Australia's Remoteness," Treasury Working Papers 2005-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Jun 2005.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2011. "Climate Change and Development: Trade Opportunities of Climate Smart Goods and Technologies in Asia," MPRA Paper 34883, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2011.
- Zwinkels, Remco C.J. & Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd, 2010. "Gravity equations: Workhorse or Trojan horse in explaining trade and FDI patterns across time and space?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 102-115, February.
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2011. "Trade Opportunities for Climate Smart Goods and Technologies in Asia," Working Papers 2011/16, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:26:y:1999:i:2:p:185-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.