Indicators of business environment, institutional quality and foreign direct investment in Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uddin, Moshfique & Chowdhury, Anup & Zafar, Sheeba & Shafique, Sujana & Liu, Jia, 2019. "Institutional determinants of inward FDI: Evidence from Pakistan," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 344-358.
- Khaled Elmawazini, 2014. "FDI Spillovers, Efficiency Change and Host Country Labor Productivity: Evidence from GCC Countries," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(4), pages 399-411, December.
- Aziz, Omar Ghazy, 2018. "Institutional quality and FDI inflows in Arab economies," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 111-123.
- Helmi Hammami & Moez Hammami & Siriki Coulibaly & Mariem Marzouk, 2020. "Determinants of FDI attractiveness: A MCI model approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 40(2), pages 1033-1048.
- Mohamed Abdelaziz Eissa & Mohammed M. Elgammal, 2020. "Foreign Direct Investment Determinants in Oil Exporting Countries: Revisiting the Role of Natural Resources," Journal of Emerging Market Finance, Institute for Financial Management and Research, vol. 19(1), pages 33-65, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:27:y:2013:i:4:p:515-530. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.