Temporal variation of capture of anti-poverty programs: rural public works and food for work programs in rural India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crook,Richard C. & Manor,James, 1998. "Democracy and Decentralisation in South Asia and West Africa," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521631570, March.
- Crook,Richard C. & Manor,James, 1998. "Democracy and Decentralisation in South Asia and West Africa," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521636476, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sushanta K. Mallick, 2014.
"Disentangling the Poverty Effects of Sectoral Output, Prices, and Policies in India,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(4), pages 773-801, December.
- Sushanta K. Mallick, 2012. "Disentangling the poverty effects of sectoral output, prices and policies in India," Development Papers 1202, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) South and South-West Asia Office.
- Raghbendra Jha & Hari K. Nagarajan & Kailash C. Pradhan, 2011. "Bribing to Circumvent Capture and Facilitate Participation in Social Programs: Evidence from Indian Villages," ASARC Working Papers 2011-13, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:irapec:v:25:y:2011:i:3:p:349-362. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIRA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.