Information and Corruption: The National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwayne Benjamin & Loren Brandt & John Giles, 2011.
"Did Higher Inequality Impede Growth in Rural China?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1281-1309, December.
- Benjamin, Dwayne & Brandt, Loren & Giles, John, 2010. "Did higher inequality impede growth in rural China ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5483, The World Bank.
- Bet Caeyers, 2014. "Peer effects in development programme awareness of vulnerable groups in rural Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-11 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNational Rural Employment Guarantee Program; Corruption; Information;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2010-02-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-SOC-2010-02-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2010-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.