Report NEP-SOC-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Attila Ambrus & Markus Mobius & Adam Szeidl, 2010. "Consumption Risk-sharing in Social Networks," NBER Working Papers 15719, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rebien, Martina, 2010. "The use of social networks in recruiting processes from a firms perspective," IAB Discussion Paper 201005, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bruni, Luigino & Smerilli, Alessandra, 2010. "Cooperation and diversity. An evolutionary approach," MPRA Paper 20564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BOGAERT, Sandy & BOONE, Christophe & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "The impact of work group cooperative climate on affective commitment and turnover intention of professional employees," Working Papers 2009015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- BOGAERT, Sandy & BOONE, Christophe & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "The impact of demographic distance and network ties on individual turnover of professional employees," Working Papers 2009014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Vegard Iversen & Kunal Sen & Arjan Verschoor & Amaresh Dubey, 2009. "Job recruitment networks and migration to cities in India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-01, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Argandoña, Antonio & von Weltzien Hoivik, Heidi, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility: One size does not fit all. Collecting evidence from Europe," IESE Research Papers D/834, IESE Business School.
- Daniel Ji & Pablo Guillen, 2010. "Trust, discrimination and acculturation Experimental evidence on Asian international and Australian domestic university students," ThE Papers 09/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Foreman-Peck, James & Zhou, Peng, 2009. "The Strength and Persistence of Entrepreneurial Cultures," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/32, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Aug 2010.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 2010. "Well-being Inequality and Reference Groups: An Agenda for New Research," IZA Discussion Papers 4727, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Shylashri Shankar & Raghav Gaiha & Raghbendra Jha, 2010. "Information and Corruption: The National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," ASARC Working Papers 2010-02, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.