The impact of demographic distance and network ties on individual turnover of professional employees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tam Yeuk-Mui May, 2002. "Organizational And Occupational Commitment: Knowledge Workers In Large Corporations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 775-801, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDemography; Networks; Embeddedness; Turnover;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-02-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2010-02-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2010-02-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ant:wpaper:2009014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ftufsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .