Report NEP-AGE-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danzer, Alexander M., 2010. "Retirement Responses to a Generous Pension Reform: Evidence from a Natural Experiment in Eastern Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 4726, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Trent Alexander & Michael Davern & Betsey Stevenson, 2010. "Inaccurate age and sex data in the Census PUMS files: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 15703, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ekberg, Jan, 2010. "Will immigration in the future make it easier to support an ageing population?," CAFO Working Papers 2010:1, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- BOGAERT, Sandy & BOONE, Christophe & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "The impact of demographic distance and network ties on individual turnover of professional employees," Working Papers 2009014, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Kristian Bolin & Daniel Hedblom & Anna Lindgren & Bjorn Lindgren, 2010. "Asymmetric Information and the Demand for Voluntary Health Insurance in Europe," NBER Working Papers 15689, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leemore Dafny & Katherine Ho & Mauricio Varela, 2010. "Let them Have Choice: Gains from Shifting Away from Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance and Toward an Individual Exchange," NBER Working Papers 15687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Insecurities of the old and marginalized: Inflation, oil shocks, financial crisis and social security," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.