Will immigration in the future make it easier to support an ageing population?
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDemography; Forecasting; Immigration;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-02-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2010-02-20 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:vxcafo:2010_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andreas Mångs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cafovse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .