The use of social networks in recruiting processes from a firms perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krug, Gerhard & Rebien, Martina, 2011. "Job search via social networks : An analysis of monetary and non-monetary returns for low-skilled unemployed," IAB Discussion Paper 201123, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Friso Schlitte, 2012.
"Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill‐specific employment growth,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(1), pages 85-106, March.
- Schlitte, Friso, 2010. "Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth," IAB Discussion Paper 201022, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Schlitte, Friso, 2010. "Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth," HWWI Research Papers 1-32, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Moreno Baruffini, 2013. "An agent-based simulation of the Swiss labour market : an alternative for the labour market policy evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa13p216, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonalbeschaffung; soziales Netzwerk; offene Stellen; Hochqualifizierte; Niedrigqualifizierte;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SOC-2010-02-20 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.