The use of social networks in recruiting processes from a firms perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krug, Gerhard & Rebien, Martina, 2011. "Job search via social networks : An analysis of monetary and non-monetary returns for low-skilled unemployed," IAB Discussion Paper 201123, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Friso Schlitte, 2012.
"Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill‐specific employment growth,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 91(1), pages 85-106, March.
- Schlitte, Friso, 2010. "Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth," IAB Discussion Paper 201022, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Schlitte, Friso, 2010. "Local human capital, segregation by skill, and skill-specific employment growth," HWWI Research Papers 1-32, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Moreno Baruffini, 2013. "An agent-based simulation of the Swiss labour market : an alternative for the labour market policy evaluation," ERSA conference papers ersa13p216, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPersonalbeschaffung; soziales Netzwerk; offene Stellen; Hochqualifizierte; Niedrigqualifizierte;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iab:iabdpa:201005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IAB, Geschäftsbereich Dokumentation und Bibliothek). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iabbbde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .