Seventh Chapter Of The Theory Of Economic Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Longhi, 1999. "Networks, Collective Learning and Technology Development in Innovative High Technology Regions: The Case of Sophia-Antipolis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 333-342.
- Malerba, Franco, et al, 1999. "'History-Friendly' Models of Industry Evolution: The Computer Industry," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 3-40, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian Schubert, 2009. "Welfare Creation and Destruction in a Schumpeterian World," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-14, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Chun, Hyunbae & Kim, Jung-Wook & Morck, Randall & Yeung, Bernard, 2008.
"Creative destruction and firm-specific performance heterogeneity,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 109-135, July.
- Hyunbae Chun & Jung-Wook Kim & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2007. "Creative Destruction and Firm-Specific Performance Heterogeneity," NBER Working Papers 13011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500407 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:indinn:v:9:y:2002:i:1-2:p:93-145. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIAI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .